Research undertaken on a fixed fee option enables a initial assessment of the research required to be made and a quote generated in advance of any research being undertaken.
This enables a report date to be set and the easy planning of a budget for the estate costs.
- Easily Planned Budget
- Guaranteed Report Date
- No Payment if research incomplete by report date
Time & Expense
Often the best option when some information is known. We can work to an agreed budget in advance and report back once this has expired. Complex cases can take lots of time and payment is required irrespective of results.
- Initial Budget Agreed
- Easily Managed Costs against estate
- Quick and Effective
This option is suitable for intestacies and requires no formal instruction.
Our fee is paid through a share of the estate the beneficiaries we trace receive and is via an agreement individually with those beneficiaries traced by us. We are not paid for those we do not find. However there is no guarantee on a reporting date.
- suitable for estates where there are no known heirs and no administrator or if some beneficiaries are already known
- Known heirs are protected from having to pay for unknown beneficiaries
- "No Find, No Fee" - No payment for those we do not find.